Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Morning sickness is pretty much gone!!!!!! I still have a bit of queasiness daily, but it is so much more tolerable. Usually eating or drinking a bit puts it at ease. As for the flu, so glad that is over! By Saturday, I was feeling like myself again. Hopefully that is the worst of it and the remainder of this pregnancy will be a time of wellness!

Potty training is still in the works. Quinn wears underwear all day, but still refuses to poop in the potty. He has the pee-pee part down and rarely has an accident where that is concerned. Now we just wait for the #2's to follow....hopefully soon!!

The baby is moving around at fairly predictable times now. Lots of kicks and rolling, and you can see them from outside my belly. Bill put his hand there and held it for a bit and felt movement too!! Very cool and so reasurring!! I still marvel at the fact that this baby is real. I am more than 1/2 way to delivery, and time seems to have picked back up to speed now that the nausea and major, obsessive worry are behind me.

We talked about names and decided on them. With the others, it seemed that finding the right name was really difficult. With this one, we talked about a few, and just KNEW the right boy name and girl name. I dreamed about the girl name.........in the dream, my oldest was playing with a little brown haired toddler and walking her around the house. He called her by name, and watching them was so very sweet. When I woke up, I knew that would be the girl name that we would use if this baby decides to break the mold.

We also will not tell anyone the names. We didn't tell anyone with our last son, and it was so fun to surprise everyone.

I spent the whole day yesterday out looking for Christmas gifts and was able to get most of my shopping for the boys complete!! Also was able to get a bit for Bill. I even caved in and bought a few baby items that I will be needing.....breast pads, onsies and a few bottles for my breast pump. I also ordered a changing table pad online since I had lent mine out. I don't want to scramble for this stuff at the last minute, so I will buy a bit here and there. I don't need much else, as I have tons of baby clothes, a crib, sheets, etc, etc.

Now if it is a girl, I will need to buy a few girlie clothes.....................only time will tell!!!!

6 days until US day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home