Friday, October 17, 2003

Just a quick update today.

Morning sickness has been bad this week. Today I feel a bit better, so maybe this is my upswing. I had it until 18 1/2 weeks with my youngest. This too, shall pass. Blek

Still no major baby movement. I feel a thump every now and then. We heard the HB on Tuesday.........still thumping along at about 160. Wonderful. I am almost 1/2 way there!!

The pecans are falling from the trees in the yard now, so every day after school we go out and the boys gather them into buckets. We crack a few and eat them along the way, but we have more than I know what to do with! Quinn likes to stomp them and throw them up onto the roof. The older boys are ready for them to STOP falling.

Potty training is NOT going well here. My two oldest boys were already in underwear all night by this point. Quinn has the "pee pee on the potty" part down really well....it is the poops that are still an issue. We are going back to Pull-ups for a week or so (to give mom and the waxed wood floors a break), and we will try again. If there is one thing that I have learned from the two oldest, it is that he will do it when he is ready. No need banging my head on wood about it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home