Wednesday, October 01, 2003

14 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoohoo!!!!! Add a heartbeat of 160 today at the doctor, and you have a baby growing well and one week into the 2nd trimester!!!!! Someone pinch me!! At Warrington on Monday, , there was sooooo much walking and I got really tired after lunch. I asked a man if I could sit on his bench and he said, "As long as you don't have that baby"! I was so surprised...I guess I am showing obviously now, which got me to thinking......How can I be doubting this???? The mind can really play tricks on you.

Yesterday was a glorious day. DH came home for lunch and we talked about the house restoration that needed to be done. Got some firm ideas, and called a contractor! After lunch, around 1pm, Quinn and I went outside and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. The sun was out, and it was in the 70's. Just beautiful. We got the guinea pig, Phoebe, out of her cage and let her play in the backyard. She and Quinn had a great afternoon. I moved stuff around in the yard, and Phoebe followed me around like a little puppy. When I sat down in the lounge, she laid down next to it, kicked her feet out behind her, and sunned herself. Totally hilarious. We stayed out until around 3:30 and it felt so wonderful.

Today the contractor came and looked at what we wanted to do in relation to the front bedroom etc. and gave us some great ideas. Looks like he will be able to start at the first of the year, so maybe the first phase will be complete by the time the baby is due. He will not be able to do the new bathroom, so we still have to find a contractor for that. He did confirm that it would be easy to do, which set my mind at ease. So, after 2 years of waiting, it looks like we might be ready to get some work done!

Another sunny day today!!! Nice and cool, very Fall-like. We will head outdoors again today with Phoebs and take advantage of it! Air conditioner is off, windows and doors are open, and the house smells so clean and fresh. I love this time of the year. When the older boys get home, we will put out the Fall and Halloween decorations. I love October!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home