Tuesday, October 07, 2003

AC repair man did not make it on Monday due to it being his anniversary. Whew, the last few days have been a bit warm here. Being in Texas, you can't really depend on October meaning cool weather. It was in the low 90's, upper 80's Sunday and Monday. Monday was bad due to the humidity. Afternoon and evening until around midnight were the worst. This old house takes a long time to cool off after the heat of the day warms it up. But, we made it and AC man showed up today. $503 dollars later we had a cool house. He could have taken my first born as long as I got some cold air going!!LOL!!

Found out yesterday that my SIL is having a little boy!!! I am so excited for her. She has a little girl that is almost 7, so this will be a perfect compliment to their family. She is due in early February, so our babies will only be about 6 weeks apart!!! Very cool. US showed a very healthy baby, and that is the best news of all!

I am feeling more and more little thumps. Every time I feel it, I think "There really IS a baby in there!" LOL!! I am sure looking forward to feeling consistent movement. That is just such a reassuring thing, and so much fun. I can't wait for Bill and the boys to be able to feel the baby move!

Morning sickness has returned the last few days. Not too bad, but bad enough. I have lost my appetite again, and eating is a real effort. But, I am not losing any weight, so this is good. I know that it will be gone in a few weeks, so I will just enjoy it while it lasts:*)

Cory's hamster died early Tuesday morning. He was very, very old, and his number came up. He got pretty sick on Sunday, (after a somewhat taxing play session outside with Cody, our 5yo...he was gentle with him, but "Daddy Mousy" was brittle, and crawled between the holes in the wicker rocker, and Cody pulled him out) and I knew he would die within a day, so I put Cory in the rocking chair with the hamster and he held him, rocked him, and cried. Cory had a really rough time with it. He has such a tender heart with animals. He cares for them deeply, and it hurts him really bad when they die. We buried Daddy Mousy under the pecan tree in the backyard. May he rest in peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home