Sunday, September 28, 2003

I have a cold. It started yesterday, and is pretty minor. Some stuffiness and a bit of a sore throat. It had been floating from child to child, then to My hubby, now it will end with me!

Long, self inflicted, stressful morning today. Woke up with very little breast tenderness, so I psyched myself out! Hubby took me over to the clinic and tried to find the heart beat with the "WORST DOPPLER ON THE PLANET" and was unable to, so we went on to church. After church DH drove me up to the other clinic that they practice in where the BEST DOPPLER IN THE WORLD resides, and found the HB right away. Total relief. -note to self to discuss with Dr. Tim how to end "WDOTP"s electronic life-

What mind games!!! I tell you, I am re-writing the current calender and making 9 months last more like 90 months. This is oooooonnnnnnne loooooooooooooooooong pregnancy.

One the up side, today was Dear Husbands 46th b-day. We had birthday cake for breakfast, and then he took the two oldest kiddos to the ranch they ride their dirt bikes on and had a great afternoon of riding! The kids came home totally exhausted, dusty and happy!

Now it is time for a B-day dinner and some family time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home