Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Sleep actually found me last night!!!! I feel so great today. I only had to get up once in the night to use the bathroom, and if I had any contractions, I sure didn't notice them! I can't explain how great it feels to be rested!! I feel like I have my second wind!

Things are really quiet on the contraction front today, too. Just an occasional BH, but nothing else. I really hydrated myself yesterday, and will be vigilant with it today too. Mia is moving so much, and I can feel her foot on my right side every time she pushes out. I can't wait to hold that little foot in my hands!

Tomorrow I have another OB appointment and will find out if I progressed any further or not. I will also get all the information I need to contact the doctor that is covering for me next week.

I am kid-less today! It feels so weird! Bill took the day off so he could run Quinn to his ortho appointment in the city, which leaves me with a silent house. Lunch out is the plan..............beef noodle bowl sounds really good to me! Then for some low key nesting, such as packing my hospital bag and wrapping up any other loose ends around the house.

Can't help but wonder if this is the lull before the storm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home